Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day

Memorial Day Quotes

  • The purpose of all war is ultimately peace. -Saint Augustine
  • And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free, and I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me and I'll proudly stand next to him to defend her still today, 'cuz there ain't no doubt I love this land, God bless the USA. -Lee Greenwood
  • Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty. -John F. Kennedy
  • The greatest glory of a free-born people is to transmit that freedom to their children. -William Havard
 
 Thank you to all the men and women who have served our country.  A special thank you to our grandfather's John Muehe and Maynard Petersen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment